School of Agricultural Economics and Business Studies (SAEBS) and AB-CONSULT
INVITATION TO SHORT COURSE ON: CUSTOMER SERVICE SKILLS
Date: 27th and 28th May, 2019
VENUE: SAEBS Seminar Room, SUA, Morogoro.
In the recent competitive business arena good customer service is vital for the success of all organizations, large or small, profit or non-profit. It can have a direct impact on customer loyalty and where potential customers choose to spend their money. The higher the quality of customer service you provide, the higher the level of customer satisfaction you will enjoy, and that will translate into repeat business and more revenue. Satisfied customer may simply tell one person, but a dissatisfied customer may tell ten people. Thus, this course is intended to impart participants with key customer service skills that are important for customer satisfaction.
The course will enable the participants to gain the key skills on customer service. In connection to this the organizations will have repeat customers and as a result the revenue and profitability will increase. Also, this course will enable service deliverers to eliminate customer complaints as well as increasing the reputation of the organizations.
- Concepts of customer service management
- Valuing internal customers
- Establishing attitude for the service
- Fulfilling customer needs and expectations
- Key customer handling skills
- Creating lasting impression
- Effective communication skills
- Service recovery strategies
- Dealing with customer complaints and calming irritated customers
- Strategies for measuring customer satisfaction
- Customer loyalty management strategies
WHO SHOULD ENROLL
Customer service managers, frontline employees/customer service desk, administrators/secretaries, hotel workers, bank tellers, tour guides/drivers, line Managers, Air crew, sales people and all employees with direct customer interactions.
Fees: Tshs. 250,000/= or 150 USD
Payment Details:To cover breakfast,lunch,tuition and materials only